Individualised Funding (IF) is a way of paying for disability support that gives you greater choice and control over your Ministry of Health funding. It enables you to create your own plan, choose who provides your support and employ and manage your staff.
Our role can include:
- Planning for how to use your funding to achieve what you or your child wants from life.
- Exploring opportunities to get involved in your community.
- Provide advice and support to assist you to work through barriers.
- Assisting you to recruit good staff and be a responsible employer.
- Administrative support with your budget.