We work with disabled people aged between 16 and 65, who are not currently in school and are looking to build their community connections or move into employment.
This can help:
- Pave the way for you to be involved in your community based on your interests and aspirations.
- Build your leadership and confidence so that people you communicate with know what you want from life and together you can create a plan to achieve this.
- Arrange work placements if you need to up-skill, re-train or build your on-the-job experience.
- Connect you with employers and provide on the job support to ensure a sustainable and productive working relationship.
If you're interested in learning more, get in touch with your nearest branch office.
Securing a meaningful job is a big part of many people's vision for themselves. If you are actively looking for work, we have the experience, knowledge and connections to support you to get into employment or back to work.
Employment Support is currently offered in the following areas:
- East Coast (including Gisborne)