Become a member
CCS Disability Action is a nationwide organisation that provides support, advocacy and information for people with disabilities. We have a long, proud history of working in partnership with disabled people, their families and whānau to provide dedicated and flexible support services.
As a member, you can have a voice in the way CCS Disability Action carries out its role and serves the disability community. You also receive the following benefits:
- Stay up to date with our regular newsletters.
- Enjoy access to low-cost, fully accessible holiday homes.
- Invitations to local events of interest.
- Information on national advocacy campaigns.
- Have your say at Branch Annual General Meetings.
- Become eligible for election to our local governance committees.
Membership is free for the people we support.
* required fields