Adams House, 18B Wharenui Road, Riccarton, Christchurch
Please contact CCS Disability Action Canterbury West Coast for charges (see below for contact details).
CCS Disability Action Canterbury West Coast
P O Box 1506
Both units sleep up to six people
• One bedroom unit with queen size bed
• One bedroom unit with two single beds and one pull out double sofa bed in the lounge.
• Wheelchair accessible toilet and shower bathroom
• Colour TV with Freeview
• DVD player and Radio
• Heating – Heat pump in main room
• Dishes and cutlery
• Dishwasher - 18B only
• Washing Machine and dryer
• Duvet covers, inners and pillows
• Vacuum cleaner and cleaning agents
• Cot - 18B only
• High Chair - 18B only
- Unit 18B has a hoist and an electric bed that tilts, is height adjustable and has side rails.
- Unit 18A does not currently have a fully accessible kitchen area, dishwasher or an electric bed.
Please provide own sheets (top and bottom) pillow cases, duvet covers (if preferred) towels, tea towels, food etc.