CCS Disability Action have made a few changes at our branches, in response to the recent COVID-19 Protection Framework updates.
Here's a run down of what you can expect.
- You no longer have to scan in using the COVID tracer app, but you may be asked to sign in using our own systems.
- Please continue to wear a mask if you can and maintain a distance from others.
- If possible call, text or email our team in the first instance rather than visiting our branches.
- If you do need to visit a branch, please make an appointment first, if you're able to.
- Please remember our awesome team are doing their very best, in difficult circumstances.
These measures are designed to minimise the impact of Omicron on our staff, visitors to our branches and the people we support.