Lake Tekapo Holiday Units comprise of two modern holiday homes set in the popular tourist mecca of Lake Tekapo. These fully furnished two bedroom units sleep up to five people each and have everything you need to make the most of what this fantastic location has to offer.
Local attractions include; trout fishing, boating, ice-skating, horse trekking, scenic flights, golf course and a salmon farm. Lake Tekapo is close to Mt Dobson and Round Hill ski fields and to Mount Cook and the McKenzie Country Hydro Scheme.
COVID-19 Protection Framework Guidelines
Under the COVID-19 Protection Framework, CCS Disability Action will implement the following protocols at our holiday homes to keep all our guests safe.
All CCS Disability Action holidays homes will be closed.
- 48-hour gap between guests, this may mean adjusting your original booking.
- We ask guests to ventilate the house as much as possible. If the window has a security stay, please leave the window open on your departure.
We apologise for any inconvenience, however these measures allow us to remain open.
- We ask guests, as part of your departure clean, to please wipe all touch points with the antiseptic wipes provided. Touch points include handles, buttons, switches, knobs, keys, taps, top of chairs, door edges, hoist, etc.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dishware and cutlery
- Pots and utensils
- TV with Freeview
- DVD player
- Washing machine and drier
- Duvet covers, inners and pillows
- Electric Lazy Boy
- Chair and three standard recliner armchairs
- Cleaning products and vacuum cleaner
Both units feature:
- 1 bedroom with a queen bed.
- 1 bedroom with two single beds.
- 1 pull-out sofa bed.
- 1 wheelchair accessible toilet and shower in the bathroom.
- Unit 1 has an electric bed that tilts and is height adjustable.
You will need to bring:
- Bed linen.
- Towels, tea towels.
- Toiletries (including soap, toilet paper).
- Laundry powder.
- All food and beverages.
Guests using the holiday homes are responsible for cleaning the unit and removing all food products and rubbish before you leave.
CCS Disability Action holiday homes are smoke free and no pets are allowed.
If the property is left in an unsatisfactory condition, a $75 cleaning fee may be charged.
Arrival and departure times
Guests are able to access the unit from 2pm on the first day of the booking and are to vacate the unit by 11am on the last day.
The street address for the units is 24 and 26 Allan Street, Lake Tekapo (no number is displayed). You will find the units at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right hand side.
Coming into the Tekapo township from the east, before you cross over the bridge into the township, turn left and then left again.
Making a booking
Lake Tekapo Holiday Units are primarily available for CCS Disability Action members. If you would like to book the holiday home, but are not already a member of CCS Disability Action, our Annual Membership fee is $20 and this can be added to the cost of your booking.
They may also be available to members of the public at a slightly higher rate if available. Peak times, public holidays and school holidays are balloted. A deposit of one night’s stay is required to secure your booking.